UK – LabVIEW Fundamentals
Delivered by Thetic Engineering Ltd. (https://thetic.co)
A highly targeted introductory course to the LabVIEW programming language with chapters and exercises that reinforce development best practices from your very first program.
By completing the LabVIEW Fundamentals course, students will be able to read and debug existing LabVIEW code and contribute new LabVIEW code to a Git repo for acquiring, analyzing, and logging data from test equipment.
The price includes full-colour printed manuals, refreshments during breaks, lunch, and Certificate of Participation. The training course is held over 3-days within a hotel’s business centre. Instructors set a limit of 10 students per class to provide extensive support during the course.
This course is taught in the English language. If you have any questions or need further information, please contact us.
To receive a quote, or ask any additional questions, please send your details (number of participants, course date) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 77 8510 4069.
- LabVIEW Intro
- The LabVIEW Development Environment
- Project Structure and Documentation
- Dataflow model and Data Types
- Creating your first program
- Structures (Loops, Case, Formula Node, …)
- Data Structures (Arrays, Cluster, Typedefs, Maps/Sets, Variant)
- Shift Registers, Enum, and Variables
- Debugging Tools and Techniques
- File I/O and datalogging (ASCII / TDMS)
- Creating Professional Reports
- Modularity for better maintained code (SubVIs)
- State Machine Architecture
- Git Basics with LabVIEW (Source Code Control)
- Test Hardware Simulation with NI MAX
Benefits of NI LabVIEW:
- Graphical, Dataflow programming
- Large Community of scientific and engineering domain experts
- Extensive Library of functions built-in
- Highly readable code with extensive Style Guideline documents
- One graphical language – different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Real-Time, FPGA)
- Lab Test Equipment automation
- Automated Validation and Production Test
- Academic Research
- Hardware Prototype testing